Support Aircraft Operations With Data-Driven Results
No more scraping together pilot logs, implementing manual counts, or maintaining other tedious or inaccurate count methods. Allow Blueavion f1 by Bluemac to do the heavy lifting.
Airport operators and transportation agencies use Blueavion f1 for accurate estimations of aircraft operations at unmonitored or partially monitored airports, leading to effective airport management, planning, funding, and community relations.
- Once installed, self-calibrates and runs without further customer intervention
- Only one Blueavion f1 needed for each location
- Flexible and customizable device configurations
- Cloud-based customer portal allows easy access to data, device status information, and reporting
- State-of-the-art security, with all logged data stored in encrypted form in the cloud
Blended Technology for Accurate Counts
By applying a blended approach across ADS-B (including Mode S Extended Squitter) and Mode C transponder data combined with a proven algorithm created by and licensed from Purdue University’s Purdue Research Foundation, the Blueavion f1 delivers a high level of accuracy for both General Aviation (GA) and commercial airports. The Blueavion f1 is completely centered on the airport and not a byproduct of a more general data feed.
Potential Uses for Blueavion f1
For agencies managing multiple airports, each airport can be set up separately but maintained under a single customer’s account and managed by multiple users from that same agency. Applications include:
- Detailed airport activity drill-down with additional data for determining fleet mix (helpful for 5010 reporting)
- Determinant for capacities and take-off / landing planning
- AIP grant submissions and other master planning activities
- Environmental studies
- Demonstrating an airport’s economic benefit to the community
- Utilization for community issues, such as noise complaints
- Tracking fleet operations (for example, training airports)
The Blueavion f1 is offered in multiple configurations that can be customized to fit the needs for your unique deployment location.
Contact our team to discuss your needs and learn more.